Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Stuff

Well its been awhile but things that are new is we had our 1 year anni. it was awesome we spent the whole day together sleep in well i guess 8:30 is sleeping in for us haha, then we went for a walk on the beach and went to dinner and the cheesecake factory it was really really good! Scottie got me such pretty roses they were like tie die Ill have to post a picture of them. He wrote me the cutest card too, but we made it though our first year and its been a crazy 1 year we have moved a total of 4 times have moved to FL have had the hardest first 2 weeks when we first got here EVERYTHING went wrong the AC didnt work we had to sale the bullet bike cause of the dumb old people. But things are looking up I got a new job at a Chiropractors office and i am LOVING IT!!! Its alot of fun my boss is great, and I am doing really well since i have worked in a chiropratic place before but i really do enjoy it! Scottie is doing amazing in school he has had 4 test in like the last couple weeks and he has got over 90% on all of them so he is doimg so great he is so smart:) We just found out today that Scott parents got this condo they wanted for Scott and I and Scott brother Steve to move into to help save money so it should go good. Its still close to my work and Scott's school I am trying to talk Scott parents into letting me et a dog so everyone cross your fingers:D!! Well once i figure out how to post more picture i sure will!

No comments:

Post a Comment